What qualifications do I need to work at Concorde International?

EFL Teachers will need a University degree and a Teaching qualification recognised by The British Council, such as a Trinity TESOL or a Cambridge CELTA



Activity Leaders do not require specific qualifications however a background in Sports/Creative Arts or experience working in a summer camp is desirable.

What is a DBS check and do I need one?


DBS stands for Disclosure and Barring Service, this is a way for employers to check your criminal record and help decide whether you are a suitable person to work for them.


Every member of staff at Concorde International will need a DBS check before they are able to work.

Do I need to be a British citizen to work at Concorde International?

No, you do not need to be a British Citizen. However, we do ask for proof of your right to work in the UK during the application process.


If you do not have the right to work in the UK you will not advance to the interview stage.

Print | Sitemap
© Concorde International, Arnett House, Hawks Lane, Canterbury, Kent CT1 2NU UK Tel: +44 (0) 1227 451 035 Email: recruitment@concorde-int.com.